Update: July 8, 2020 – 3:00 p.m.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is open and ready to take reservations!
We have stringent new health and safety standards focused on all touch points for guests and employees. From new check-in procedures that limit contact to increased disinfecting of all public areas, find out more about our enhanced cleanliness initiatives in every area of the resort.
In addition to our internal changes, we ask that our guests and homeowners to review governmental guidance to confirm eligibility to travel and stay at our resort and/or leave their own state.
*Reservations will not be honored where prohibited, and Sandestin accepts no responsibility for guests' reservations that do not adhere to guidelines.
There are currently no travel bans in effect for Florida, and we welcome guests from all states including Louisiana, New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. Stay up-to-date on all COVID-19 travel updates here.
Florida is in phase two of re-opening as of Friday, June 5th at 12:01 a.m. The below hours are in effect beginning Friday, June 5th:
Hours of Operation
Welcome Center: 24/7
The Grand Sandestin: 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.| Daily
The Links: 7:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.| Daily. Call for tee times and status: 850.267.8144
Burnt Pine Dining: 10:00 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.| Daily
Burnt Pine Fitness Center: Open daily
Sandestin Tennis Center: 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.| Monday- Thursday; 8:00 a.m.- 6 p.m.| Friday; 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.| Saturday & Sunday
Pool: Monday- Sunday 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Dining: Monday- Sunday 11:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Pools: Beach Club, Bayside Inn, and Beach House. Please check with your individual HOA for specific neighborhood pool status and restrictions. *limited services may be provided
Dunes Putting Course: 11:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.| Thursday-Sunday
Bike Rentals: 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.| Daily
Sandestin Family Retail Stores- Island Clothiers, Barefoot Princess, Sandestin Clothing Company, and Coconut Kidz: Sunday-Thursday 10:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.| Daily
Marina Bar and Grill: 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.| Wednesday-Sunday
Fat Tuesday: 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.| Sunday-Thursday; 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.| Friday & Saturday *takeout only
Westwinds Tiki Bar: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.| Daily
Sandestin Fitness Center: 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.| Monday-Friday; 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.| Saturday; 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.| Sunday
Tram Service: 8:30 a.m.-11:00 p.m.| Daily
Visit our entire list of restaurants and shops open in Sandestin and The Village of Baytowne Wharf here.
- Spa Sandestin
We continue to follow protocols as recommended by the CDC:
- Across the resort, we are reinforcing the recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards.
- Our staff has been trained on the latest safety recommendations, and we have increased the frequency of disinfecting all public areas of the resort with recommended sanitizing products.
- We have installed sanitation stations throughout the public areas of the resort.
- Paying special attention to all our equipment, vehicles, and public areas, we have increased the frequency of and enhanced the techniques used to disinfect our resort.
- We are looking after the health and well-being of our team members, recommending they remain home and consult their healthcare provider if they feel ill. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
We want everyone who visits Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort to feel confident about their choice in vacations. Our 2,400-acre resort with miles of pristine beaches and bayfront, championship golf, tennis, marina, shopping and The Village of Baytowne Wharf afford plenty of room to keep you active and safely distanced!