This Thanksgiving, welcome your friends and family and leave the stress at the door with these 5 tips to a stress free holiday in Miramar Beach.
- Who said Thanksgiving break has to be spent at home? Spend your holiday relaxing and pampering yourself with a stay at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Unwind in a luxury vacation rental that you do not have to prepare for family and friends and spend time catching up instead of cleaning up.
- Everyone loves a home cooked Thanksgiving meal, but you don’t have to cook it yourself. Let the Chefs at Sandestin prepare your gourmet Thanksgiving basket and all you have to worry about are the beverages. Enjoy succulent turkey with classic green bean casserole and stuffing topped with delicious gravy, plus more!
- Turn your turkey day into a beach day. Since you aren’t doing the cooking, get out of the house and enjoy the Florida fall weather. Take a stroll on the beach, a bike ride through Jolee Island or paddle out on the Choctawhatchee Bay.
- Want to get out of the house? Marina Bar and Grill also has a Thanksgiving special and will keep the whole family entertained with football on the big screens, a view of the Bay plus Mary Ann and Skipper, the two birds who live at the Marina.
- Get into the holiday spirit when Santa Claus comes to Baytowne! Spend your day shopping Black Friday sales at the Sandestin Family Retail Shops, bring your socks and hit the ice at Baytowne on Ice, then unwind with the Holiday Movie: The Polar Express under the stars.